Allworx has been a key player in the telecommunications industry since 1998. As a company, they have grown rapidly and constantly increased their portfolio of products by launching competitive business phone systems, such as the Allworx 6X server and the 48X IP. As part of Windstream, one of the leading telecom companies around the world, Allworx is among the most reliable options for businesses.
All of their communications solutions pay special attention to innovation, quality and reliability. Their systems have been designed from the ground up for small and medium-sized businesses just like yours. And because TelcoDepot strives to provide phone systems that meet specific requirements for all business sizes, you are sure to find the best that Allworx has to offer.
Allworx phone systems have been honored with numerous industry awards since 2006. Their IP Phone Systems stand out with innovative features that will allow your business to enhance everyday operations. Their equipment specializes in Voice over IP (VoIP) communications for small to mid-sized businesses with multiple locations.
Depending on the model you are looking for, with the right Allworx system you could go anywhere from 30 user extensions to 250 users per system. Additionally, you can get optional software from us that will help you get the most out the system you choose.
Allworx all-in-one communications systems support various VoIP trunks and are even compatible with traditional phone lines. If you need a system that supports remote phones and allows you to network multiple locations as one, you’ve come to the right place.
Some of the systems the Allworx product line offers include the Allworx 24x and 6x, phones such as the Allworx 9224, and even Port Expanders like the Px6/2. Additionally, you can find other equipment (the TX 92/24 Expander for example), and affordable IP phones like the 9204, 9212, and the 9202.
Allworx delivers VoIP UC (Unified Communications) systems to a broad range of industries and even provides a series of interesting software options. These systems are ideal when you are looking to replace key phone systems.
Here are the five concepts that play a crucial role in their products:
1. Innovation: As advances in technology revolutionize business communications, Allworx systems continue to meet the needs of dynamic businesses. Their phone systems will adapt perfectly to your needs because they’re specifically designed with the small to medium size business in mind.
2. Value: At TelcoDepot, we offer high-end phone systems at affordable prices. In fact, we will meet or beat any price by a reputable competitor. And when it comes to saving money, keep in mind that with these systems remote users can connect using their ordinary broadband connections right way without needing any extra hardware or software. Oh, by the way, no hidden costs either.
3. Reliability: Nothing is more important than a reliable communications solution. Every product built by Allworx is backed up with a guarantee. On top of that, their equipment is engineered to lower installation, communications and energy costs.
4. Customer Focus: Customers’ needs drive the focus of all Allworx systems. Actually, some of their most recent innovations are ideas received from customers. These phone systems are easy to use and will help you run your businesses more smoothly.
5. Quality: These systems offer cost-effective warranty options to give you peace of mind.
The following are some of the most common features of Allworx phone systems:
One of the greatest advantages of Allworx phone systems is the mobility you get with it, as Allworx IP phones can be installed locally and remotely. All you need is a broadband data connection. Setting up a remote phone is not as difficult as some people believe.
Installing remote phones correctly will allow you to communicate back and forth with your main Allworx server. These are the Allworx IP phones that can be used as remote extensions: Allworx 9202E IP phone, Allworx 9212 IP phone, Allworx 9204 IP phone and Allworx 9224 IP phone and Allworx TX 92/24 expander.
On the Allworx handset, enter the CONFIG menu, and scroll down to Network Settings.
From this point you will need to:
Allworx systems support up to 3 greetings on each Auto Attendant. Each greeting has a specific purpose.
The first one is the Business Hours Greeting. This is the greeting that will be played when the auto attendant is accessed while the system is operating during normal business hours mode.
The next option is the Non-Business Hours Greeting. The auto attendant plays this greeting when the system is in night mode. Night mode can be dictated by the set business hours or when the system has a closed date that is set by a programmed holiday.
The third one is the Custom Message .This personalized message is played during an auto attendant greeting directly following the business hours or non-business hours greeting.