Business Phone System by Grandstream: Enhanced Package
- Use Traditional & VoIP Telephone Lines
- Multiple Auto Attendants, Queues & Ring Groups
- Voice Mail to Email Support
- Free App for Phone System Extensions
- Call Recording - All Calls & Per Call
- All Features Included - No Add-On License Fees
Business Phone System by Grandstream
FREE 2 Lines (unlimited calling US and Canada) Phone Service Included for One Year.
Total Free Phone Service Offer Value = $581 - no contract, no gimmicks, no hidden fees!
Offer includes 1 year free Dialtone for 2 lines. Value of $48.45 per month! Note: You will need to contact us to activate your service. Dialtone requires and is based on fast internet connection (broadband) of the server to the internet and is not included or provided as part of this purchase. Both lines are limited to 3000 minutes/month to US and Canada. The VoIP service is only available for end-users and not for resellers. Not intended for resale to a third party.
Need more phones / extensions? No problem - Simply call our US-based live support that is always willing to assist you and cater to your specific needs, whether creating custom system configurations or answering any technical issues you may be experiencing! Please call 1-800-390-1200 during business hours - Monday through Friday - 9-6pm EST.
Not interested in our VoIP offer? This system works with any combination of digital lines provided by others (Comcast, Spectrum, Fios, Time Warner, and others).
Additional Grandstream phones consisting of various different models (including color-display extensions) can be easily added to this system. Please call 11-800-390-1200 if any clarification is needed.
System's Features & Highlights:
- 2 Gigabit ports
- PoE equipped
- 4 FXO ports
- 2 FXS ports
- Asterisk version 13
- Register up to 500 SIP devices
- Supports up to 45 concurrent VoIP calls
- 3 Conference bridges that can be password protected
- 25 Maximum conference attendees
- DHCP server support
- PBX modes: switched, Dual network or router
- Supports up to 5-level IVR
- Built-in call recording server - access your recordings via web browser user interface
- Supports call queue
- Built-in call detail recordings (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Muli-language auto attendant
- Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263, or H.263+ codecs
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email
- USB and SD ports
- 2 Year hardware warranty
|Number of Phones||4 Phones|
|Max Number of Phones||250|