Product added to cart
Grandstream GXP2130 8-Button IP Phone
First month of service is included in the purchase price. No Contract required. Monthly fee of $34.95 includes your phone number and unlimited calling in US and Canada. The GXP2130 has an efficiently compact design with a large number of features; a 2.8 inch color screen, PoE and 8 programmable buttons just to point out a few.
Grandstream GXP2130 8-Button IP Phone with Mandatory Telco Depot Service Sign Up
Note: The purchase of this phone will automatically sign you up to our monthly VoIP service subscription ($34.95 per month)
The Grandstream GXP2130, 8-button IP phone is an enterprise-grade state-of-the-art IP phone with 3 lines for SIP accounts, a 2.8 inch Color LCD screen, XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, PoE, 4-way voice conferencing, and EHS with Plantronics headsets.
Grandstream GXP2130 IP Telephone Highlights:
The Grandstream GXP2130 3 line, color screened, Gigabit, PoE conferencing IP phone is ideal for small to medium businesses and home offices. The GXP2130 is the perfect choice for users looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with advanced functionality that is simple to use.
The GXP2130 delivers superior HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
Grandstream GXP2130 IP Telephone Features and Functions:
- 320 x 240 TFT color LCD screen
- 3 Dual-Color line keys
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Up to 4-way conferencing
- 8 Dual-Color BLF extension keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE
- Electronic Hook-Switch (EHS) with Plantronics Headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- Integrated real-time web applications (weather, currency, etc.)