Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone
Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone with Mandatory Telco Depot Service Sign Up
Note: The purchase of this phone will automatically sign you up to our monthly VoIP service subscription ($34.95 per month)
The GXP2160 is a state-of-the-art enterprise level 6-line SIP phone that features a 4.3 inch color LCD, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 24 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 5-way voice-conferencing and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS).
The GXP2160 delivers superior HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone, rich and cutting edge telephony features.The GXP2160 also supports automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. Ideal for enterprise and SMBs, the GXP2160 is a powerful color-screen IP Phone for users who handle high call volume and require access to advanced voice communication features.
Grandstream GXP2160 Feature List:
- 480x272 TFT color LCD
- 6 dual-color line keys (with 6 SIP accounts)
- 5 programmable context sensitive soft keys
- Up to 5-way conferencing
- 24 dual-color BLF (Busy Lamp Field) extension keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- PoE, Bluetooth
- EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Plantronics headsets
- Weather, Currency & News Applications
- Customize the wallpaper and screen saver of your Grandstream IP phone.