What is the Avaya IP Office C110 Unified Communications module?
The Avaya IP Office C110 Unified Communications module (C110 UC Module) is an integrated CPU running Linux integrated onto an IP Office IP500 V2 only.
Preferred Edition License not included. Must be purchased separately.
The applications included on the C110 UC Module are full Linux versions of the Applications Server DVD and will therefore support both Voicemail Pro, which can also work as a Centralised, Backup or Distributed Voicemail, and one-X Portal incorporating the one-X Mobile Preferred for IP Office.
The C110 UC Module will include an implicit Preferred Edition license so all server software functionality will be available depending on the User package purchased, e.g., Power User, Teleworker, etc.
Maintenance of the C110 UC Module will be through the Web Control interface exactly the same as the Applications Server for configuration, upgrades and diagnostics.
The C110 UC Module combines the following characteristics and functionality:
- One module per control unit and a single IP address for system and module
- SW loaded on UC Module on SSD card or via Ethernet
- one-X Portal for IP Office User Packages are supported. User Packages and Mobility will require user package licenses. The UC module will support up to 50 User Packages.
- Preferred Edition will be offered with the module in a bundled offer, with four (4) voicemail ports by default. Up to 20 voicemail ports are supported running concurrently with up to 50 User packages. 200 mailboxes/phones on a system or in a small community network are supported.
- Up to 40 voice mail ports when running just Voicemail Pro; with no User packages running on the system
- TTS, MAPI Email and UMS Exchange Integration are supported
- Supports systems running IP Office Advanced Edition mode (CCR) on Microsoft server
- Supports centralized Voice Mail Pro configuration up to six (6) sites; rules for maximum voice mail channels, User packages and mailboxes/phones must be maintained per UC Module
The following will not be supported by the UC Module with the 8.0 Release:
- Advanced Edition natively on the card since Advanced Edition is Microsoft based
- VB Scripting
- 3rd Party Database Integration
- Web Voicemail
- Web Campaign
- VRLA Authentication: Contact Store can talk to Preferred Edition system running on Linux, but manual steps must be taken to properly setup the Linux system with shared folders
- One (1) module per chassis
- IP500v2 Chassis only running R8.0 Q1 Service Pack or higher + Essentials Edition