Click Here to view a short video about the Avaya IP Office!
Call us at 1-800-390-1200 for Additional Discounts on this system, or Chat with us to get a coupon code. We are an Authorized Avaya Partner and are required to advertise products at MSRP.
Avaya is the industry leading brand for business telephone systems. They supply systems from small to massive enterprise solutions for the US Federal Government. Now you can have this wonderful technology for your small office. The Avaya IP Office allows for the best of both worlds. It can be installed as a traditional digital telephone system, as an all IP solution or as a hybrid of both.
We've taken the guess work out of configuring this small office system for you. This bundle includes the control unit, 4 8-button gigabit IP telephones (with their licensing), connections for up to 4 incoming traditional analog phone lines and the latest revision of Avaya's Essential Edition software. The Avaya IP Office is a scalable system that will allow you plenty of room for growth with additional hardware and software licensing.
Avaya only authorizes sales and installation of these sophisticated systems by authorized partners, such as Telco Depot. As such we have certified sales and technical staff to support the IP Office. We strongly suggest chatting or calling us to discuss any additions to this bundle and also we strongly suggest you allow us to pre-program this system for you; this also gives you a year of free phone support as you make programming or hardware changes.
Can’t find the system your looking for? Not sure if this is the right system for you? Call us at 1-800-390-1200 or live chat with us now, we are here to help!
The IP Office Essential Edition is the foundation upon which to build your IP Office solution. Providing the necessary call handling and routing functionality for IP Office,
Essential Edition helps ensure small businesses have the communications tools they need to operate effectively and efficiently.
• Automated-Attendants – Program up to 40 automated attendants (maximum 6 simultaneous calls) to handle almost any customer situation. Customize caller greetings so key clients receive a personal message and are routed directly to the most appropriate person or team.
• Dial By Name/Extension – Callers can easily reach the person they want to connect with by simply typing the name or extension on the phone keypad.
•Voicemail – A range of choices that enable staff to stay connected regardless of where they are. Retrieve voicemail messages from the keypad on any telephone, through the contextsensitive display on an Avaya phone, or via email (voicemail messages show up just like an email).
• Efficient call handling – Through touch tone prompts, quickly route customers to the right department to save your time and their’s
• Convenience – Enable callers to easily enter the name of the representative they seek for fast, personalized attention
• 24-hour access – Customized voicemail greetings for each member of your staff enables customers to feel connected even when you’re not there
Product Type Hybrid (IP and digital)
Weight: 70 pounds
Product Dimensions: 17.5 W x 2.9 H x 14.4" / Expansion modules 17.5 W x 2.8 H x 9.7"
Shipping World wide shipping available