What is the Avaya IP Office R9 SIP Endpoints 50 ADI License 339091?
The IP Office IP500 Avaya IP Endpoint License provides one license for fifty (50) Avaya IP devices on Release 9.0 and higher systems..
- All IP phones (including DECT and Wi-Fi phones) require an IP Endpoint license
- Avaya IP phones require Avaya IP Endpoint licenses; 3rd party IP devices require separate SIP Station licensing
- Each IP device uses one license
- IP Endpoint licensing not required for Avaya IP Office Softphones
- Also available in increments of 1, 20 and 100 user licenses
- Required when using Release 9.0 and higher on IP500 & IP500V2
- Not required on IP406V2 or IP412 platforms