Small Business Unified Communications 320 with 4 FXO, Features:
1. IP-based telephony supporting Cisco SPA 300 and SPA 500 Series IP Phones,
2. SIP trunking support for clear, high-quality voice services,
3. Interoperable with up to 12 public switched telephone network (PSTN) analog lines (FXO),
4. Includes licenses for up to 24 phones (maximum 9 analog phones/fax),
5. Voicemail and automated attendant,
6. Voice to email notification
7. 4-port Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbps) switch with VLAN support, to connect devices or expand,
8. Gigabit Ethernet WAN port to connect your office to the Internet,
9. Built-in 802.11n wireless access point, enabling employees to stay connected to voice or data as they roam around the office,
10. Simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment.
Small businesses face new challenges and competitive pressures daily. Working capital is tight, and keeping costs under control is a top priority. Customers demand more, so in order to stand apart from the competition and deliver more, you and your employees need to stay in touch with colleagues, customers, and business partners—anytime and everywhere.
Elevate your business success with a complete communications solution designed and priced for small businesses. The Cisco® Small Business Unified Communications 300 Series, model 320W, can deliver reliable, business-class network and voice communications to keep your employees connected with the people and resources they need each day.
Part of the Cisco Small Business product family, this all-in-one solution lets you take advantage of IP telephony to help reduce costs, boost productivity, and enjoy rich call handling and messaging. Easy to set up and manage, it replaces your private branch exchange (PBX) or key system and delivers the voice features along with enhanced data capabilities, while providing expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco.
Wi-Fi Standard: IEEE 802.11n
ISM Band: Yes
ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
Number of Antennas: 2
Wireless Transmission Speed: 54 Mbps
Gigabit Ethernet Port: Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
Management Port: Yes
Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 1
Weight (Approximate): 2.08 lb
3 x 8 Basic KSU with (3) 24-Button Digital Telephone Bundle package includes 3 x 8 Basic KSU with Power Supply, 3 CO Line, 1 Digital Station, and 7 Hybrid Stations. In addition, this bundle includes (3) 24-Button Digital Telephones.
This is all you need for an AVAYA IP500 phone system with 4 FXO incoming lines and 8 Avaya 9620L IP phones. This is a complete phone system with Avaya Essential edition.
This is the base unit for the 6x system with 4 9224 Allworx Phones. It supports 30 users with voicemail and can be expanded to 60 users with an optional license.
XBlue - Multi Line - With Caller ID - With Speakerphone - With Display. X16 Small office phone system is an easy to install Digital small office telephone system that comes equipped with the X16 Voice Server and four 6 line X16 Digital speakerphones in the fashion color- Vivid Blue.