What is the Grandstream 24 Port FXS GXW4024?
The GXW4024 gateway enables small and medium businesses to create a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone systems and enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones and traditional PBX systems. Also perfect for a Lodging and Hospitality System when paired with the
Telco Depot IP PBX
- High density SIP based analog telephone VoIP gateway
- Fully interoperable with leading IP-PBX and Softswitch systems
- Features 24 FXS telephone ports both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connector
- Up to 2 SIP server profiles per system and independent account per port
- Supported voice codecs include G.711, G.723, G.726A/B/E, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Carrier grade G.168 line echo cancellation
- Ideal IP enabler for analog phones, faxes and legacy PBX systems
Telco Depot offers a wide variety of IP PBXs and VoIP Gateways and VoIP Phones. Be sure to check these out.