What is the Grandstream GXP1630 Small Business HD IP Phone?
The GXP1630 is a powerful IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs). This Linux-based model includes 3 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, 8 BLF keys and 4-way conferencing. A 132x64 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched gigabit network ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE and call-waiting allow the GXP1630 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
- 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 3 call appearances, 3 soft keys
- Dual-sqitched auto-sensing 10/100/1000mbps network ports
- Includes 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- Built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- HD audio to maximize audio quality, full-duplex speakerphone
- Use with Grandstream's UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accoutns
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
GXP1630 Data Sheet