What is the Lodging & Hospitality Software for TD PBX?
The Telco Depot Lodging & Hospitality Software provides complete Property Management (PMS) functionality for you small to medium hotel plus the interface to the most popular 3rd party PMS Systems. This software operates in conjunction with the Telco Depot VoIP PBX system to provide a great value in a "do it yourself" model. So add the features you want at a price you can afford.
This base software includes all system features plus support for 25 guest rooms. Add guest rooms to your configuration when you check out.
- Integrated wakeup (can be set by hotel staff or by guests)
- Integrated browser based operator panel
- Front desk check-in/check-out
- Guest name applied to room upon check-in
- Vacant applied to room upon check-out
- Activation of phones for calls at guest check-in
- Deactivation of phones for calls at guest check-out
- Activation of guest voicemail box upon check-in
- Cleaning of all voice messages in guest voicemail box upon check-out
- Built in room state system for control of room status and maids
- Built in mini-bar softphone for control of mini-bar management
- Built in and fully integrated Call Accounting System with adjustable rate tables
- Telco Depot Brand IP-PBX
- Windows PC (XP and up, does not need to be a Windows server)
- Note: Connection from the Telco Depot PBX to the hotel PMS is over Ethernet. No serial connections are supported.
Certified Interface Between Open Source VoIP PBX and PMS
Built-in software in the Complete Concierge bundle provides the necessary interface required for hospitality installations between the PMS (such as Micros, Protel, Amadeus Hospitality, Optima PMS, etc.) and the Telco Depot VoIP-enabled PBX.
Click here for more info