DSX-80/160 T1/E1/PRI Line Card
The T1/E1/PRI Line Card provides T1 advanced digital calling and gives the DSX-80/160 a maximum of 24 trunks in a single card slot. The available T1 line types include:
• Loop Start (DTMF and Dial Pulse)
• Ground Start (DTMF and Dial Pulse)
• Direct Inward Dialing (DID) Wink Start (DTMF and Dial Pulse)
• Direct Inward Dialing (DID) Immediate Start (DTMF and Dial Pulse)
• E&M Tie Line Wink Start (DTMF and Dial Pulse)
• E&M Tie Line Immediate Start (DTMF and Dial Pulse)
Tips to remember:
• Normally you connect the T1/E1/PRI Card to a separately-purchased Channel Service Unit (CSU).
Use a standard straight-through CAT 5 cable to connect the T1/E1/PRI Card to the CSU. The CSU in
turn connects to the telco smart jack.
• The T1/E1/PRI Card also provides 32 E1 support. E1 is not used in North America.
• PRI is currently not available.
• You can install a T1/E1/PRI Card in any slot except slot 1.
3 x 8 Basic KSU with (3) 24-Button Digital Telephone Bundle package includes 3 x 8 Basic KSU with Power Supply, 3 CO Line, 1 Digital Station, and 7 Hybrid Stations. In addition, this bundle includes (3) 24-Button Digital Telephones.
This is all you need for an AVAYA IP500 phone system with 4 FXO incoming lines and 8 Avaya 9620L IP phones. This is a complete phone system with Avaya Essential edition.
This is the base unit for the 6x system with 4 9224 Allworx Phones. It supports 30 users with voicemail and can be expanded to 60 users with an optional license.
XBlue - Multi Line - With Caller ID - With Speakerphone - With Display. X16 Small office phone system is an easy to install Digital small office telephone system that comes equipped with the X16 Voice Server and four 6 line X16 Digital speakerphones in the fashion color- Vivid Blue.