• Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
• Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at SVGA (800 x 600) image
• Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies
deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
• Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
• High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function:
0.6 lx (Color), 0.5 lx (B/W) at F2.2
• Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various
• Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no
tearing even when the subject is moving.
• Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
• Selectable light control modes: Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene(60Hz) /
ELC (maximum exposure time)
Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz): Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will
be automatically compensated.
ELC (maximum exposure time): The lightning control will be automatically
performed by adjusting shutter speed in the range of ELC.
• 2x extra zoom at VGA resolution
• 8x digital zoom controlled by browser
• VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas,
15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
• Face detection function detects the position of human face and the
information is sent by XML or video stream.
• Meta data for VMD works with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function.
• Privacy Zone can mask up to 2 private areas, such as house windows
• Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
• Alarm sources including VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger
actions such as FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on
browser, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
• 720p HD images up to 30 fps (WV-SW175)
• 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
• Super high resolution at SVGA/800 x 600 created by 1.3 Megapixel
high sensitivity MOS Sensor (WV-SW172)
• Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure
simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by
JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher
quality image can be provided.
• Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when
multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the
recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
• SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm
recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
• H.264 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network
traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and
compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
• Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
• Multi-language: English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Russian /
Chinese / Japanese
• IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
• Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
• Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
• Onvif compliant model
• Panning/tilting and Preset Map Shot function realizes wide range
monitoring..(Horizontal angle:180° Vertical angle 123°)
• Easy installation: Easy to adjust directions.
• Interactive communication with audio: By using the audio output connector
and the microphone in connector, receiving audio from the cameras on a
PC and transmitting audio from the PC to the cameras is available.
• IP55 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529
• Best effort on Transmission priority: In accordance with the network
bandwidth, H.264 images will be transmitted with the bit rate varying
between the maximum and minimum bit rates that are set for “Max bit
rate (per client)”.
3 x 8 Basic KSU with (3) 24-Button Digital Telephone Bundle package includes 3 x 8 Basic KSU with Power Supply, 3 CO Line, 1 Digital Station, and 7 Hybrid Stations. In addition, this bundle includes (3) 24-Button Digital Telephones.
This is all you need for an AVAYA IP500 phone system with 4 FXO incoming lines and 8 Avaya 9620L IP phones. This is a complete phone system with Avaya Essential edition.
This is the base unit for the 6x system with 4 9224 Allworx Phones. It supports 30 users with voicemail and can be expanded to 60 users with an optional license.
XBlue - Multi Line - With Caller ID - With Speakerphone - With Display. X16 Small office phone system is an easy to install Digital small office telephone system that comes equipped with the X16 Voice Server and four 6 line X16 Digital speakerphones in the fashion color- Vivid Blue.