What is the Panasonic SVGA Indoor Pan/Tilt Network Camera?
The WV-ST162 is perfect for installations where cost-effectiveness is necessary without compromising performance.
This is a direct replacement for BB-HCM511A
- 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Super high resolution at SVGA/800 x 600 created by 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by "UniPhier®", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform.
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at SVGA (800 x 600)
- Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras
- Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear images of the face.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function:0.6 lx (Color), 0.5 lx (B/W) at F2.2
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions both still and moving scenes.
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
- Selectable light control modes: Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene(60Hz) / ELC (maximum exposure time) Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz):
Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated. ELC (maximum exposure time): The lightning control will be automatically performed by adjusting shutter speed in the range of ELC.
- 2x extra zoom at VGA resolution 8x digital zoom controlled by browser
- VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas,15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream.
- Meta data for VMD works with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function.
- SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
- Onvif compliant model
- Panning/tilting and Preset Map Shot function realizes wide range monitoring..(Horizontal angle:180° Vertical angle 123°)
- Easy installation: Easy to adjust directions.
- Interactive communication with audio: By using the audio output connector, audio from the cameras on a PC and transmitting audio from the PC to the cameras is available.