What is the Telco Depot TD-1031 VoIP VoIP Server w/ 6 FXO & 2 FXS?
The Telco Depot TD-1031 is a great VoIP Server for small business needing 6 analog lines and mixing with VoIP line service. This system has 6 analog trunk ports (FXO) and 2 analog station ports (FXS). It lets you connect up to 60 of your favorite VoIP phones like the Yealink, Aastra or Polycom phones. These models have all be tested for interopability with the Telco Depot family of servers. So if you are looking at an IP based phone system using VoIP telephone service and analog telephone lines this is the system for you.
Call Telco Depot @ 800-390-1200 for any questions regarding features & functionality or Telco Depot's included services ..
Small Business VoIP PBX Applications
- Complete, stand alone IP-PBX for small businesses (SOHO)
- End point for distributed IP-PBX (offices connected to headquarters)
- CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers) Asterisk IP-PBX
Features of the TD-1030 Small Business VoIP PBX
- Various combinations of FXS & FXO
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- 8 or 16 analog lines/extensions
- Up to 20 concurrent calls
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems etc.)when equipped with I/O ports
- Easy-to-use Web interface for Asterisk and network setup
- Advanced provisioning and maintenance features:
- Restore button restores the unit to default factory setup
- Internet updates
Software on the Small Business VoIP PBX TD-1030
- Elastix distribution version 1.3
- Asterisk 1.4
- Web interface based on FreePBX
Mechanical Design of the TD-1030 Small Business VoIP PBX
TD-1030 comes in a professional industry standard 19” 1U rack- or wall-mountable chassis.
Mechanics: TD-1030 Rack Mount
Mechanics: TD-1030 Wall Mount