The MINUTEMAN® PRO1100E is a 1100VA/770W 120 VAC line-interactive UPS with 6 battery backup/surge outlets, USB and RS232 communication ports, MINUTEMAN SentryII™ power management software and diagnostic software, and RJ45/RJ11 network/modem surge protection.
Back-up time - full load: 9.0 minutes
Back-up time - half load: 21.6 minutes
Back-up runtime information is based on our best estimates. Actual runtime may vary depending upon the power factors of the protected equipment and the condition of the UPS batteries.
· The built-in double-boost and single-buck AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) function compensates for broader range of low AC voltage situations like brownouts and sags as well as high AC voltage situations like surges and spikes saving internal battery power for blackouts and extending the life of the batteries
· Independent Battery Bypass™ allows the UPS to provide voltage regulation with surge and spike protection on utility AC power even when batteries are weak or dead
· Includes MINUTEMAN SentryII™ power management and diagnostic software to provide added control and allow unattended PC shutdown (for use on individual PCs or multiple workstations on networks)
· Integrated USB and RS232 ports for software communications (USB and RS232 cables included)
· 3-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
· $50,000 MINUTEMAN Platinum Protection Plan® (U.S. and Canada)
Device type: Uninterruptible Power Supply
Input plug type: NEMA 5-15P
Input voltage: 120
Output voltage: 120
Number of fully protected outlets: 6 (NEMA 5-15R)
Number of surge protected only outlets:
Phone / modem (RJ-11) protection? Yes
Network (RJ-45) protection? Yes
No. of serial (DB-9) ports: 1
No. of dry contact ports: 0
USB port: Yes
User replaceable battery? Yes
No. of internal batteries: 3
Replacement battery description: 12 Volt 7.2 Amp Hour
Replacement battery part no.: 37000007
Replacement battery suggested retail price: $38.00 USD (each)
SNMP manageable? Yes
Power in Watts: 770
EMI/RFI filtering? Yes
Max. energy dissipation: 500 (Joules)
Protected equipment insurance value: $50000 USD (US and Canada Only)
Switchover time: 2-6 ms
*Operating system shutdown software included: Yes
Op. System(s) supported by SentryII software (download here): Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/XP/2000/2003 (SP6 recommended for Windows NT 4.0), Novell NetWare 4.11 and 5.1, Red Hat Linux (versions 6.12, 7.1, and 9.0), SCO UnixWare version 7.1.1, SCO Open Server version 5.06, HP-UX version 11, IBM AIX version 4, and other Unix/Linux systems
*Click here for more information about SentryII power management and diagnostic software.
Product Dimensions (in inches) :
Weight: 39.24 lbs.
3 x 8 Basic KSU with (3) 24-Button Digital Telephone Bundle package includes 3 x 8 Basic KSU with Power Supply, 3 CO Line, 1 Digital Station, and 7 Hybrid Stations. In addition, this bundle includes (3) 24-Button Digital Telephones.
This is all you need for an AVAYA IP500 phone system with 4 FXO incoming lines and 8 Avaya 9620L IP phones. This is a complete phone system with Avaya Essential edition.
This is the base unit for the 6x system with 4 9224 Allworx Phones. It supports 30 users with voicemail and can be expanded to 60 users with an optional license.
XBlue - Multi Line - With Caller ID - With Speakerphone - With Display. X16 Small office phone system is an easy to install Digital small office telephone system that comes equipped with the X16 Voice Server and four 6 line X16 Digital speakerphones in the fashion color- Vivid Blue.