The Endeavor ED1500RM2U is a 1500VA/1200W 120 VAC true on-line, double-conversion, extended runtime rack/wall/tower UPS designed for critical, power-sensitive electronic environments.
Back-up time - full load: 5.0 minutes
Back-up time - half load: 12.7 minutes
Back-up runtime information is based on our best estimates. Actual runtime may vary depending upon the power factors of the protected equipment and the condition of the UPS batteries.
· Floor-standing tower, 19-inch rack and cabinet installation kits included
· 23-inch rack or cabinet installation kit optional
· Wallmount installation kit optional
· 3.5-inch (2U) rack/tower case style
· Up to a 0.8 power factor (in watts) for larger capacities
· Output receptacle control for non-critical load shedding capability
· Extended runtime using external battery packs
· Independent battery pack chargers to reduce battery recharge times
· Simultaneous RS-232, USB and SNMP communications
· Minuteman® SentryPlus™ UPS monitoring and control software
· Front panel display with load/battery meter and status indicators
· Three-year non-prorated warranty (including batteries)
· Dedicated remote Emergency Power Off (EPO) port
· Hot-swappable batteries
· RoHS compliant
· $200,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan® (U.S. and Canada only)
Device type: Uninterruptible Power Supply
Input plug type: 5-15P
Input voltage: 110/120
Output voltage: 110/120
Number of fully protected outlets: 6 (5-15R)
Number of surge protected only outlets: None
Phone / modem (RJ-11) protection? Yes
Network (RJ-45) protection? Yes
No. of serial (DB-9) ports: 1
No. of dry contact ports: 1
USB port: Yes
User replaceable battery? Yes
No. of internal batteries: 4
Replacement battery description: 12 Volt 7.2 Amp Hour
Replacement battery part no.: 37000007
Replacement battery suggested retail price: $38.00 USD (each)
SNMP manageable? Yes
Power in Watts: 1200
EMI/RFI filtering? Yes
Max. energy dissipation: 800 (Joules)
Protected equipment insurance value: $200000 USD (US and Canada Only)
Switchover time: None
*Operating system shutdown software included: Yes
Op. System(s) supported by SentryPlus software: Microsoft Windows XP/2000/2003/95/98/Me/NT4, Red Hat Linux, SuSE Linux, FreeBSD, and other Unix/Linux systems
Product Dimensions (in inches) :
Weight: 43.12 lbs.
3 x 8 Basic KSU with (3) 24-Button Digital Telephone Bundle package includes 3 x 8 Basic KSU with Power Supply, 3 CO Line, 1 Digital Station, and 7 Hybrid Stations. In addition, this bundle includes (3) 24-Button Digital Telephones.
This is all you need for an AVAYA IP500 phone system with 4 FXO incoming lines and 8 Avaya 9620L IP phones. This is a complete phone system with Avaya Essential edition.
This is the base unit for the 6x system with 4 9224 Allworx Phones. It supports 30 users with voicemail and can be expanded to 60 users with an optional license.
XBlue - Multi Line - With Caller ID - With Speakerphone - With Display. X16 Small office phone system is an easy to install Digital small office telephone system that comes equipped with the X16 Voice Server and four 6 line X16 Digital speakerphones in the fashion color- Vivid Blue.