At Telco Depot our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If for any reason, you are unhappy or dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Telco Depot within 30 days of your original purchase date for a full refund. Software and headsets are non-refundable. Expedite shipping cost is also non-refundable.
Claims for missing items and/or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise. You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full purchase price of the item/s purchased excluding shipping costs if applicable.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product and inspect it to be in original, "like new" condition, we then will issue credit back to your original credit card account that was used as payment for your order.
Please allow 7-10 business days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund will be issued after 10 business days from date Telco Depot's warehouse received your equipment; checks will be sent to the billing address on file for your order.
Please read all conditions below and if conditions are not met, Telco Depot reserves the right to refuse authorizing the return or to charge you, the purchaser, a restocking fee not less than 15%.
Order Cancellations & Modifications:
- If you change your mind, please make sure to act fast! We turn around and process our orders extremely quickly, so timing is everything.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while your order status is labeled as "processing." Once your order status as changed to "Completed," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
- If after you place your order with us, you decide that your package needs to be shipped to an alternate address, a $20.00 shipping address change fee will be charged.
Items Classified as Wearable:
- All headsets purchased from Telco Depot are considered to be wearable items.
- Wearable items can not be exchanged or returned.
- Defective headsets fall under warranty for one year and will be replaced by Telco Depot.
Items Classified as Non-Returnable and Can Not Be Exchanged:
- Software and Software Licenses.
- Any hardware built or modified by Telco Depot to customer's specifications.
Materials and labor costs (such as system programming, on-site system installation etc.) for any staging and/or installation work performed by Telco Depot or any of Telco Depot's installers network.
Order Cancellations & Modifications
- If you change your mind, please make sure to act fast! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly, so timing is everything.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled "order being processed." Once an order has a status of "Order Completed," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
- If after you place your order with us, you decide that your package needs to be shipped to an alternate address, a $20.00 shipping address change fee will be charged. If shipping address differs from the billing address of your order, we will email you an address verification form that needs to be completed and returned back to us
How to Return an Unwanted Item:
- To return an unwanted item, you first need to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from a Telco Depot representative.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 800.390.1200.
- To request an RMA number by email, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number and the reason for your return.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's packaging.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
How to Exchange an Item Under Warranty:
- In order to return an item to us under warranty, you first need to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from a Telco Depot technician.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 800.390.1200 and ask to speak with technical support.
- A member of our technical support team will walk you through a brief trouble shooting process to ensure the item is defective and falls under warranty parameters of the item you originally purchased.
After you received your RMA number you may choose to follow one of these two options:
- Follow the guidelines mentioned in the "How to return an unwanted item" section and ship to us the faulty item. Once we receive the item and determine the specific cause of the product we will then ship you your replacement item. Warranty items may take up to 2-4 weeks for processing depending on the manufacturer of your product, for we are at the discretion of the specific manufacturer’s warranty policies.
- If you require a replacement part faster, we will send you a link to purchase your RMA replacement part from us and domestic ground shipping to you will be free of charge. Expedited shipping options will be available to you at time of purchase and expedited shipping fees are non-refundable. Once we receive the faulty item back from you and it goes through our inspection process, we will issue a refund for the RMA replacement part that you purchased from us.
- We will provide a return shipping label to you, only for out of box failures.
- All replacement parts that fall under warranty, will only be warrantied for the duration of the original product purchased.
Please Ship All Returns Back To:
Telco Depot Corp.
Attn: (provide RMA number issued here)
34 Cleveland Avenue
Bay Shore, NY 11706
Telco Depot Rules & Conditions for All Returns
- All returned or exchanged items must be in "like new" condition, in their original box and must include all packaging material, blank warranty cards, manuals and all accessories that the item came with.
- Telco Depot is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion, for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent.
- RMA numbers are valid for 14 days after the date issued.
- Telco Depot is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of merchandise only.