Snom 370 12-Button IP Phone
Regular Price: $299.00
Sale Price $189.88
Snom 370 12-Button IP Phone
The Snom 370 IP phone is the VoIP phone for the business user who needs immediate access to all of their important information.
With the large graphical, high definition display, the Snom 370 offers an improved and extended presentation of call lists, address books and caller information.Caller information can be customized easily through XML to depict the information the user wants displayed.
Through the mini browser, users can have direct access to their own applications via the display screen. Users can not only customize the design of the display but, also view news tickers and other information as well as access central or public phone directories. The large LED (red) announces incoming calls.
More flexibility and productivity for your everyday work life. The improved interface guarantees ease of use and comfort. Context-sensitive menus offer additional options according to individual requirements. The supports several audio devices simultaneously, for example, it is possible to use the handset or headset and the loudspeaker concurrently.
More performance through expanded memory. The Snom 370 offers more additional customer-oriented functionalities and applications. The expanded memory capacity enables the depiction of graphics and high resolution pictures to show the status of contacts (e.g., busy, on-line, off-line) similar to Instant Messenger. It is also possible to play music and media files and to integrate applications like VPN for increased security.
Afraid of unwanted listeners, data theft or spam calls? To avoid problems with unwanted violations of your audio data, the supports the security standards TLS (Transport Layer Security), SRTP, and SIPS which are necessary to protect against electronic eavesdropping and data theft.
Note: Phone is PoE equipped. If you do not have a PoE data switch, you will need to purchase the power supply which is sold separately.
Snom 370 IP Phone Features & Highlights:
- Dimensions: approx. 25x20x13.5 cm
- Power consumption: 2.8–2.9 watts
- 1x LAN, 1x PC: RJ45 (Ethernet)
- Ethernet: 2x IEEE 802.3 10/100 Mbps switch
- Power over Ethernet: IEEE 802.3af, Class 1
- Handset: RJ 4P4C connector
- Headset: RJ 4P4C connector
- 240x128 pixels, tiltable grayscale graphical display, backlit
- 47 keys, 12 programmable function keys with LEDs (54 with the expansion module)
- Call indication LED
- Caller-ID (with picture display)
- Message waiting indication LED
- Address book (250 entries)
- Speed dialing
- Number guessing
- Lists of missed, received and dialed calls (100 entries each)
- Call waiting indication
- Clock, daylight saving, call-timer
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Blocking of anonymous calls
- Handling of up to 12 calls simultaneously
- Menu-driven user interface
- URL Dialing support
- Ring tone selection, import of individual ring tones
- National language support for selected languages (NLS)
- Do not disturb
- Speakerphone (full duplex)
- Auto answer mode
- Keyboard lock