Telco Depot 3 Months of VoIP Phone Service: Additional DID Number
Telco Depot 3 Months of VoIP Phone Service: Additional DID (Direct Inward Dial) Number
Some IP phone systems support Direct Inward Dialing (DID), order as many phone numbers you like. Direct inward dial numbers work in conjunction with at least 1 channel with a primary number. DID numbers are put into to place when you want a telephone number to dial an extension directly or group, this way the inbound caller bypasses the main auto attendant and won't interrupt the businesses receptionist.
After the purchase of your phone service we will be contacting you prior to activating your service.
Phone Service Benefits:
- Calls include the US & Canada
- No local exchange limits
- No taxes or hidden fees - what you see is what you pay!
- Fast turnaround time for addition or changes to your service
- No contract - you can cancel your service at any time
- 99.999998% Promised up-time
- Multi-line discounts
- Purchase of 1 Primary channel is required in order to use an additional channels.
- E911 will only register with the local PSAP (Public Safety Answering Point).
- We do not accommodate remote changes to E911 registration at this time.
- Please allow for 100kbs of internet bandwidth for each VoIP channel.