Benefits of the Vertical SBX Phone System
Telco Depot is pleased to offer the Vertical SBX as its premium digital Key Telephone System for the business with 2 to 40 users and wants the benefit of having all lines appear on all phones. If you are replacing an existing Key System, the Vertical SBX allows for easy transition as your employees will use the new phone just like the old. We pre-program this system for you so all you need to handle is the connection to your phone lines and the internal wiring for your offices. You’ll be able to do your own administration of this system and we’ll back you up with free technical support via the phone or web.
This offers all the basic features of our basic X16 Key System, but adds advanced features and flexibility such as the Nomad Soft Phone, a pc based telephone and allows for greater growth. And adding the Voicemail Card gives you one touch routing from your Automated Attendant and notification that you have messages in your voice mailbox. Every station port in the base cabinet connects to either the proprietary SBX digital phones or to a standard analog phone such as a cordless phone. Vertical even offers a tightly integrated DECT Cordless Digital Phone to give you multiple line appearances; you don't find that on other systems!
The Vertical SBX even lets you go VoIP. Add the VoIP gateway card and connect SBX IP phones for remote phones or VoIP line service. Get the best of both worlds; Digital and VoIP with the SBX. Telco Depot even offers VoIP line service configured specifically for the SBX. When you order the VoIP gateway card we'll give you 2 lines of VoIP service for 3 months for free.
More than a phone system, the Vertical® SBX IP™ can improve operations, intra-company communications, and processes. When you communicate more intelligently, you impact your bottom line.
- One-touch call recording for more accurate customer orders, compliance & training
- Roaming mobility with either a DECT cordless telephone option or Nomad IP™ wireless telephone
- Nomad SP™ soft phone capability lets mobile workers use a PC as a full-featured company phone
- Hot desking allows a digital phone to be a shared resource
- EzPhone™ desktop call manager lets users power dial, manage conference calls, and simply double-click to call a contact
- Detailed reporting integrates with accounting and other management applications
- One touch feature button access for easy and intuitive feature operation.
- SBX IP provides softkeys with intuitive navigation via the LCD of a telephone
- Mobile extension feature allows incoming calls (on T1/PRI or SIP trunks) to ring your cell phone when you are out of the office
If you are not sure whether the xblue x16 or Allworx 6x is the right business phone system for your business, have a look at the feature comparison chart.
Find out exactly which features you absolutely need for your business and what features are nice extras.
At TelcoDepot.com we understand that navigating through the myriad of options available can be intimidating, that's why we provide all the information you need to help you choose the right phone system for your business. Find out answers to frequently asked questions, most popular phone system in the market, top 10 things that you should know about phone systems and more.