Benefits of the Vertical SBX Phone System
Vertical SBX Phone System Highlights
Telco Depot is pleased to offer the Vertical SBX as its premium digital phone system for the business with 2 to 40 users and wants the benefit of having all lines appear on all phones. All Vertical system purchases come with a 5-year manufacturers hardware warranty.
If you are replacing an existing phone system,such as the Vodavi phone system; the Vertical SBX allows for easy transition as your employees will use the new phone just like the old. Add our programming service to your new system purchase and Telco Depot will deliver your system as plug-n-play. The purchase of this service also includes a year of remote technical support with Telco Depot.
This offers all the basic features of our basic Xblue X16 phone system, but adds advanced features and flexibility such as the Nomad Soft Phone, a pc based telephone and allows for greater growth. Adding the voicemail card gives you one touch routing from your automated attendant and notification that you have messages in your voice mailbox. Every station port in the base cabinet connects to either the proprietary SBX digital phones or to a standard analog phone such as a cordless phone. Vertical even offers a tightly integrated DECT cordless digital phone to give you multiple line appearances.
The Vertical SBX even lets you go VoIP. Add the VoIP gateway card and connect SBX IP phones for remote phones or VoIP line service. Get the best of both worlds; Digital and VoIP with the SBX. Telco Depot even offers VoIP line service configured specifically for the SBX. When you order the VoIP gateway card we'll give you 2 lines of VoIP service for 3 months for free!
More than a phone system, the Vertical® SBX IP™ can improve operations, internal company communications and processes. When you communicate more intelligently, you impact your bottom line.
- One-touch call recording for more accurate customer orders, compliance & training.
- Roaming mobility with either a DECT cordless telephone option or Nomad IP™ wireless telephone.
- Nomad SP™ soft phone capability lets mobile workers use a PC as a full-featured company phone.
- Hot desking allows a digital phone to be a shared resource.
- EzPhone™ desktop call manager lets users power dial, manage conference calls, and simply double-click to call a contact.
- One touch feature button access for easy and intuitive feature operation.
- SBX IP provides softkeys with intuitive navigation via the LCD of a telephone.
- Mobile extension feature allows incoming calls (on T1/PRI or SIP trunks) to ring your cell phone when you are out of the office.